This statement of the publication ethics is a statement of the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the process of publishing an manuscript in this journal, including the author, chief editor, editorial board, reviewers and publishers. This guideline is made so that the publication of manuscript on Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah is carried out in an ethical (good and proper) and responsible manner, and complies with applicable legal norms based on the Regulation of the Head of the LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publication, publication ethics upholds three ethical values in publications is:
- Neutrality, which is free from interest in the management of publications;
- Justice, namely the right of authorship to those who are entitled as authors/writers; and
- Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications
Therefore, all parties involved in the publication process must guide the ethics of this publication according to their respective roles.
- The author of the original research report must present an accurate data in the manuscript. The manuscript must be detailed and use sufficient references so that other parties can later continue the research. The author must maintain the confidentiality, benefits, and meaning of the information sent through the submitted manuscript so that it is not misleading and its meaning clearly, honestly, and without plagiarism, and data manipulation. Fraud in deliberate reporting or inaccurate information is unethical and unacceptable behavior;
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has written;
- The author does not submit manuscripts sent to Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah to other publication journal or any media, Sending the same text to more than one journal simultaneously is unethical and unacceptable publishing behavior. except after a decision has been made to return the manuscript to the author;
- The author does not mind if the manuscript is subject to editing without changing the substance or the main idea of the writing;
- The manuscript writer must ensure the authenticity of the scientific work he has written, and if the author has used the work and / or words sourced from others, then the author has listed it according to the citation standards used;
- Authors should be careful not to commit scientific crimes such as fabrication (creating fictitious data), falsification (changing data as desired), or plagiarism and include self-plagiarism (reproducing a publication of their work or contributing to a self-published work without citation);
- The author must quote publications that have given effect in the research reported. Authors must cite publications that have been influential in the field of articles they have made;
- Authors must pay attention to the journal's policies and ethics of publication, and follow the Author guidelines;
- The authors have agreed that all co-authors are eligible, no inappropriate co-authors are listed, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the text and submitted it for publication must be verified;
- The author improves the manuscript of the article according to the suggestions of the reviewers and editors.
- The Editor in chief or Managing Editor receive the manuscript and assess the initial feasibility of proceeding with the editorial process of the manuscript based on the focus and scope journal and publication ethics;
- The Editor in Chief, Managing Editor or Editor Section have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article based on Author Guideline, Publication Ethics, and Scope and Focus.
- The editor in chief or Managing Editor distributes edits to members of the editorial section by considering the scientific and performance burdens;
- The Editor in Chief, Managing Editor and editor section can be follow up complaints from author or anyone involved in the publication of the journal;
- Editors are responsible for determining whether each manuscript submitted to the journal is eligible means free of plagiarism and other academic errors which includes fulfillment of publications criteria Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah. Editors can discuss this decision with other editors or reviewers;
- The Editor in Chief, Managing Editor and every editor section may not disclose any information related to the manuscript to someone other than the author, reviewer;
- The editor carries out a script layout that will publish so that it matches the journal template;
- The editor evaluates the author's text regardless of race, gender, religious beliefs, ethnicity, citizenship, or political views of the authors;
- The editor encourages the author so that he can improve the paper until it is worthy of publication;
- Editors may not use unpublished portions of the manuscript for the personal academic interests, others, and certain research groups without the consent of the author;
- The editor helps the editor in chief in finalizing the collection of manuscripts before publishing and printing, especially in terms of language, format and layout.
- Reviewers assess the feasibility of publishing the manuscript of the article being reviewed (accepted, accepted with minor revision, accepted with major revision, or rejected) based on journal policies, publication ethics, and author guidelines for Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah;
- Reviewers examines article manuscripts and provides comments on its contents based on journal policies, publication ethics, and author guidelines for Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah;
- Reviewers accompany editors in editorial decisions and help improve the quality of authors manuscripts sent through them;
- Reviews should be objective. Reviewer must avoid conflicts of interest in examining and evaluating article manuscripts due to gender, ethnicity, religion, race, and class identity. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Reviewers should clearly state their opinions, along with supporting arguments;
- If reviewers do not meet the requirements/interests in studying the manuscript, or do not have the opportunity to study the manuscript, they should immediately contact the editor and withdraw from the manuscript review process;
- Reviewers guarantees the is a confidential manuscript at the time of review. Manuscripts may not be distributed or discussed with other parties, except with permission from the editor