Copyright and License
By submitting an article manuscript, the author agrees to this policy. No special document approval is required.
- The authors guarantee that the article is authentic, authored by the specified author(s), has not been previously published, does not contain any illegal statements, does not violate the rights of others, is protected by copyright owned solely by the author, and is free from any third-party rights. Furthermore, the author(s) have obtained any required permissions to quote from other sources;
- The author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of initial publication, as well as a license to the work under the Creative Commons Attribution License. This allows others to share the work, giving credit to the authors and acknowledging its initial publication in this journal;
- Authors have the option to engage in additional contractual agreements allowing the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of their work. This may include actions such as posting it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book, as long as there is recognition of its initial publication in this journal.
All articles in the Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. It means reader can share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and Adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material). Under the following terms:
- This license requires reusers/reader to give credit to the author. This allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt and construct the material in any medium or format for non-commercial purposes only.
- The license permits unrestricted download, reuse, reprint, modification, distribution, and copying of the article without permission of the author or publisher, provided the original author and source are acknowledged.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.