Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in format of MS. Word (.doc/.docx or .rtf).
- All references must be detailed and use sufficient references. listed in footnote not bodynote format.
- Each paragraph is written using Gentium Basic type letters 12 pt. Line spacing 1,5 lines, 0 pt before and after spacing but the Title of Submission written using Gentium Basic type letter 14 pt, bold, and using capital with 1 spacing line distance and the type of leveling centered. (Please read Author Guidelines)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
By submitting an article manuscript, the author agrees to this policy. No special document approval is required.
- The author warrants that the article is original, written by a specific author, and has not yet been published. contains no illegal statements, authorizes the co-authors to enter into these agreements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright owned solely by the author, Written permission to quote from other sources obtained from the authors that they are free from the rights of third parties;
- The author retains the copyright and grants initial publication rights to the journal, as well as licensing the work under the Creative Commons Attribution License. This allows others to share their work, crediting the authors of the work and their initial publication in this journal;
- Authors can distribute published articles by sharing the article link or DOI in the Tadayun: Jurnal Hukum Ekonomi Syariah. Authors may use articles for any legal purpose they deem necessary without written permission from the journal, with approval for initial publication in that journal;
- The author acknowledges that All articles published open access are immediately and such access will be free to view and download by anyone.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.